Baby bottle campaign
A Baby Bottle Campaign can be a fun and easy way to help secure necessary funding for the PCC. We offer compassion, hope, and help to anyone considering abortion by presenting them realistic alternatives, and Christ-centered support through our life-affirming programs. All our programs and services are private, FREE, and confidential. We receive no government money or tax-payer funding so fundraising is critical.
How a Baby Bottle Campaign works.
- Essentially, there are three components that work together for an effective campaign: The PCC Director of Development, the liaison to the church or group called an Ambassador for Life, and the individual members of the church or group.
- Baby bottles and information about the PCC are provided to the church or group.
- Members of the church or group take an empty baby bottle home, put loose change, dollar bills, or a check into it, and return it to the Campaign’s designated spot.
- At the end of the month, the liaison arranges with the PCC for the return of the filled baby bottles.
- Donations are tallied.
- Once processed, a thank you is sent from the PCC to the church or group stating the total amount of collected donations.
NOTE: Only individuals who donate with a check will receive a receipt.
How can you help?
- Discuss supporting the PCC’s mission with the appropriate leadership of your church or group.
- Decide on a particular month or special program focus to host a Baby Bottle Campaign (i.e. Sanctity of Human Life, Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, Thanksgiving (Give Thanks for Life), community service project, etc.).
- Contact the PCC at (330) 851-6650 to plan your event.
The Pregnancy Care Center is a 501c3 non-profit organization that is fully funded by individuals, churches, businesses, and organizations who want to offer life choices to our community.