The Pregnancy Care Center is a 501c3 non-profit organization that is fully funded by individuals, churches, businesses, and organizations who offer life choices to our community.
- Earn While You Learn (EWYL) is a mentor education program featuring over 100 different prenatal, parenting and Life Skills classes for new moms and dads to attend in either an individual or group setting. By participating, moms and dads earn “Baby Bucks” which can be spent in our Baby Boutique for maternity, baby clothes and supplies.
- Post-Abortion – for those who have experienced abortion and seek spiritual and emotional healing, we offer confidential counseling classes where women receive God’s love and forgiveness and are set free to live an abundant life in Christ. If you or someone you know may be struggling from a past abortion, please call (330) 851-6650.
- Healthy Choices / Abstinence classes – In a teaching-style presentation, young people in middle schools are educated about healthy relationships between the opposite sex with an emphasis on abstinence before marriage. Also included in this program are opportunities to share with middle school and high school students the risk associated with drug and alcohol use. All PCC Healthy Choices Programs teach abstinence from risky behavior, while at the same time challenging students to remember the decisions they make “now” affects their future.
- Women of Hope (WOH) Parenting Classes – Our WOH team members go into the Wayne County Justice Center and Women’s Residential Rehabilitation Center to teach classes about parenting, relationships and life skills.
- Men of Honor (MOH) Ministries – Helping men to be all they are designed to be throughout life’s challenges. Individual and group parenting classes are offered, as wells as an International’s Group. MOH staff work hand in hand with men and Wayne County Children Services when working to complete a case plan. Assistance is also offered to help dads fulfill court appointed requirements.